TOUR OPERATIONS MANAGER
BELIZE STUDY ABROAD IS SEEKING A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE OF TOUR OPERATIONS MANAGER.
Monkey Bay Wildlife Sanctuary specializes in hosting study abroad programs and excursions for international colleges and special interest groups as well as independent travelers and tourists.
Tour Operations Manager's Preferred Qualifications, Experience & Qualities:
- Tour Operations Management Experience preferred, other Management experience in the Tourism Industry welcome
- Licensed Tour Guide (BTB)
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Mechanic skills (Diesel & Gas) is a plus but not required
- Fluent in English (Bilingual a plus)
- Computer Literate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally qualified to work in Belize
- Willing to work weekends, holidays and extended hours
- Passionate about delivering the best in guest experiences
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Management and development of Tour Operations team members
Scheduling of excursions, team members and vehicles
Training of Tour Operations team members in safety protocol and systems
Ensuring high standards of excellence for all excursions
- Maintenance and management of Tour Operations equipment
Salary commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME AND 3 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES (INCLUDE REFERENCES CONTACT INFO) with the Subject ‘Tour Operations Manager’ to INFO@MONKEYBAYBELIZE.COM