Education is of the utmost importance at Monkey Bay. We specialize in custom eco tours of Belize for student and tour groups from all over the globe.
Learn Through Experience in Belize.
Educational and adventure activities at Monkey Bay are as plentiful as the flora and fauna that are found here. At Monkey Bay, the jungle is your classroom.
Using our experience, and knowledge of the country, we offer custom experiences, tailored to your schools interests and needs. We focus on experiential learning and making a positive impact on the areas we visit. Together we can make a more beautiful and sustainable future.
Monkey Bay has been providing outstanding Belize Study Abroad experiential learning services since 1991. Our staff members are experts on logistical planning and 24-hour course facilitation.
Our programs are approved by the Ministry of Education, and our facilities and facilitators are licensed by the Belize Tourism Board. We work closely with professors and trip leaders to customize each of our Belize Study Abroad programs to suite the learning goals and needs of each group. Itineraries and budget quotes are available upon request.
Choose Belize for you next adventure.
View a sample itinerary by clicking HERE.
- The Belize Zoo and Tropical Education Center
- Cave Tubing and Zipline
- Guanacaste National Park
- Blue Hole National Park
- Five Blues Lake National Park
- Tiger Bay Ceremonial Caves
- Xunantunich Maya Archaeological Sites
- Cahal Pech Maya Archaeological Sites
- Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Gales Point Village and Southern (Manatee) Lagoon
- Cox Lagoon Crocodile Sanctuary.
- Sibun River Canoeing
- Jungle Trail Hiking
- River Swimming
- Mayan Cultural Education
- Creole Sambai Drum Circles
- Service Projects & Homestays
SAFETY AND EXPERTISE.
- Certified, Friendly, and Knowledgable Guides.
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid.
- "Safety above all else" is our guiding principal.
- Over 30 years experience guiding in Belize.
- 20+ years of jungle experience.